Wednesday 11 March 2009

busy busy busy ( and loving it)

I'm up to a lot at the moment. I have to:

mail some asemic writing to Tim Gaze that is for a colab we've been supposed to be doing but like a tit I've been forgetting to mail it him for yonks.

hand-make a post card to send troy in response to a card he sent me.

make some work for Daniel f Bradley after I received some simply genius stuff( phenomenal vispo, awesome typewritten poem and a complimentary copy of his extremly awesome book T=I=D=Y language which I may end up reviewing either today or tomorrow.

send some stuff to John m Bennett in the hope of one day collaborating. Tim gave me his address and he is (I'm sure you readers know already, and if you don't where have you been? Mars? Pluto? Bromsgrove?) one of the towering giants of innovative poetics today.

I'm going to register with the internet archive and use it to release sound poetry albums.

K=O=L=L=A=P=S number 2 should appear soon. I don't know whan though.
I'm also working on a e-book full of prose poems.

also I'm taking part in an album of text-sound composition remixes with Tim Gaze , I'm really loving all this activity.

No comments: